How to Book covid-19 vaccine appointment ,Latest Symptoms and Treatment
How to book a COVID-19 vaccination appointment through the DHA App in the UAE
- Download the DHA App
- Login using your DHA Account or UAE Pass
- Select “BOOK COVID-19 VACCINE”
- Follow the symptom checker process Answer the questions carefully to determine your eligibility for taking the vaccine
- Schedule your appointment by choosing the nearest centre and the suitable time
- Review the details and confirm your appointment
- You will receive an SMS to confirm your appointment. Please read the consent form before attending the clinic.
COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
Most common symptoms
- dry cough
- Less common symptoms:
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- a rash on skin, or discoloration of fingers or toes
Protect yourself and others around you by knowing the facts and taking appropriate precautions. Follow advice provided by your local health authority.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
- Calling in advance allows your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This protects you, and prevents the spread of viruses and other infections.
- Masks can help prevent the spread of the virus from the person wearing the mask to others. Masks alone do not protect against COVID-19, and should be combined with physical distancing and hand hygiene.
- Follow the advice provided by your local health authority.
TREATMENT OF COVID-19
After exposure to someone who has COVID-19, do the following:
- Call your health care provider or COVID-19 hotline to find out where and when to get a test.
- Cooperate with contact-tracing procedures to stop the spread of the virus.
- If testing is not available, stay home and away from others for 14 days.
- While you are in quarantine, do not go to work, to school or to public places. Ask someone to bring you supplies.
- Keep at least a 3-metre distance from others, even from your family members.
- Wear a medical mask to protect others, including if/when you need to seek medical care.
- Clean your hands frequently.
- Stay in a separate room from other family members, and if not possible, wear a medical mask.
- Keep the room well-ventilated.
- If you share a room, place beds at least 2 metre apart.
- Monitor yourself for any symptoms for 14 days.
- Call your health care provider immediately if you have any of these danger signs: difficulty breathing, loss of speech or mobility, confusion or chest pain.
- Stay positive by keeping in touch with loved ones by phone or online, and by exercising at home.